Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Finally!

Ok, I finally did it. I've been watching my friend's blog now for months. I LOVE the fact that I can watch her little girl grow up even though we live so far apart. My own girls, Katelyn and Lindsay, are growing and changing so fast. I've tried photo-sharing to keep friends and family up to date, but that's not the same...you often miss the story behind the pictures. I thought this might be a good way to share and remember some of the many memories we are making along the way. Hopefully, I'll update this a bit more than I upload pictures :)

The picture above is from our "Snow Day" last month. It sure is different from when I was in school, but the girls and I had such a fun time with our snowball fight, an attempt at sledding and of course hot chocolate with LOTS of marshmallows!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah!!!! I'm so happy you have started this! Once a week is a good goal :)

Anonymous said...

Hey Jen, i am going to try again. Thanks for your imput. My router went and so had the Verizon tech here who gave me a new one and now i am able to do this and receive your email. I am working on a new quilt which i just love. My iron also died. Man, when it rains it pours.
Tell Kate i have about 2-3 inches of snow that isn't going away anytime soon. Beats the ice we got yesterday before the snow.
Are you still doing Fototime?
Well, here goes my sending.
Love...Aunt Kathy

Anonymous said...

Even though we are very fortunate to see the girls weekly, a nana and grandpa can never get enough of their sweet smiles, and every once in a while to hold them, and dry their tears. Thanks so much for sharing! Love to All, Mom Cartin